The Mission is seeking competitive individuals to staff vacant positions by offering an attractive salary package. Interested applicants should carefully read the vacancy announcement and fill their application form completely if they meet all the requirements.
Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be considered.
Note: If the position is opened to “In-House Candidates Only,” then you must be an existing U.S. Mission, Pakistan employee. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests, interviews, pre-employments clearances (if selected) or relocating for joining.
- Amendment Vacancy Announcements 14-90-A, 14-109-A, 14-110-A, 14-123-A (71 KB)
- 14-149, Political Specialist, Islamabad, Closing Date: October 01, 2014 (PDF 137 KB)
- 14-148, Custodian, Islamabad, Closing Date: October 01, 2014 (PDF 247 KB)
- 14-147 Electrician, Islamabad, Closing Date: September 28, 2014 (PDF 248 KB)
- 14-144 Mail Clerk, Karachi, Closing Date: September 28, 2014 (PDF 288 KB)
- 14-146, Plumber, Islamabad, Closing Date: September 24, 2014 (PDF 248 KB)
- 14-145, Carpenter, Islamabad, Closing Date: September 24, 2014 (PDF 248 KB)
- 14-143, Budget Analyst, (For In-House Candidates only), Islamabad, Closing Date: September 23, 2014 (PDF 221 KB)
- 14-142 Cultural Affairs Assistant (English Access), Peshawar, Closing Date: September 22, 2014 (PDF 183 KB)
- 14-141 Cultural Affairs Assistant, Karachi, Closing Date: September 22, 2014 (PDF 288 KB)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.