The Mission is seeking competitive individuals to staff vacant positions by offering an attractive salary package. Interested applicants should carefully read the vacancy announcement and fill their application form completely if they meet all the requirements.
Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be considered.
Note: If the position is opened to “In-House Candidates Only,” then you MUST be an existing U.S. Mission, Pakistan employee. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests, interviews, pre-employments clearances (if selected) or relocating for joining.
- 13-100 Storekeeper, Islamabad, Closing Date: July 1, 2013 (PDF 20 KB)
- 13-65-C Cancellation, Engineer, USAID Islamabad (PDF 28 KB)
- 13-99 Utility Operator/Maintenance Mechanic, Karachi, Closing Date: June 27, 2013 (PDF 20 KB)
- 13-98 Economic Assistant, Islamabad, Closing Date: June 26, 2013 (PDF 18 KB)
- 13-97 Accountant (In-House Candidates Only), USAID Islamabad, Closing Date: June 24, 2013 (PDF 80 KB)
- 13-96 Assistant Supply Supervisor, Closing Date: June 23, 2013 (PDF 17 KB)
- 13-95 Supply Clerk, Islamabad, Closing Date: June 23, 2013 (PDF 17 KB)
- 13-94 AID Project Management Assistant - EGA, USAID Islamabad, Closing Date: June 20, 2013 (PDF 155 KB)
- 13-93 AID Project Management Specialist - Education, USAID Karachi, Closing Date: June 20, 2013 (PDF 156 KB)
- 11-120 Nurse (Part Time), Lahore, Closing Date: Open untill Filled (PDF 50 KB)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.