The Mission is seeking competitive individuals to staff vacant positions by offering an attractive salary package. Interested applicants should carefully read the vacancy announcement and fill their application form completely if they meet all the requirements.
Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be considered.
Note: If the position is opened to “In-House Candidates Only,” then you must be an existing U.S. Mission, Pakistan employee. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests, interviews, pre-employments clearances (if selected) or relocating for joining.
Employment Opportunity page on U.S. Embassy website has experienced worldwide network outage. All the interested candidates who submitted job applications for any of vacancy announcements (14-172, 14-173, 14-174, 14-175 or 14-176) since Saturday, November 15, 2014 till Wednesday, November 19, 2014 should resubmit their application.
- 14-182 Guard (Security Escort), Islamabad, Closing Date: December 08, 2014 (PDF 211 KB)
- 14-181 Investigator, Islamabad, Closing Date: December 08, 2014 (PDF 203 KB)
- 14-180 Chauffeur (Security), Karachi, Closing Date: December 04, 2014 (PDF 275 KB)
- 14-179 Chauffeur (Security), Quetta, Closing Date: December 04, 2014 (PDF 201 KB)
- 14-178 Auto Mechanic, Islamabad, Closing Date: December 03, 2014 (PDF 201 KB)
- 14-177 Cashier, Islamabad (In-House Candidates Only), Closing Date: December 03, 2014 (PDF 221 KB)
- 14-176 Chauffeur (Security), Peshawar, Closing Date: November 27, 2014 (PDF 183 KB)
- 14-175 Administrative Assistant (HU), Karachi, Closing Date: November 26, 2014 (PDF 275 KB)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.