The Mission is seeking competitive individuals to staff vacant positions by offering an attractive salary package. Interested applicants should carefully read the vacancy announcement and fill their application form completely if they meet all the requirements.
Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be considered.
Note: If the position is opened to “In-House Candidates Only,” then you must be an existing U.S. Mission, Pakistan employee. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests, interviews, pre-employments clearances (if selected) or relocating for joining.
- 14-167 Real Property Assistant, Islamabad, Closing Date: November 09, 2014 (PDF 201 KB)
- 14-166 Supervisory Voucher Examiner, (In-House Candidates Only) Islamabad, Closing Date: November 6, 2014 (PDF 222 KB)
- 14-165 Customs Expeditor, Islamabad, Closing Date: November 5, 2014 (PDF 309 KB)
- 14-164 Chauffeur (Security), Karachi, Closing Date: November 03, 2014 (PDF 211 KB)
- 14-163 Trades Helper, Islamabad, Closing Date: November 03, 2014 (PDF 211 KB)
- 14-162 Residential Security Technician, Islamabad, Closing Date: October 30, 2014 (PDF 202 KB)
- 14-161 Residential Security (Alarm) Technician, Islamabad, Closing Date: October 30, 2014 (PDF 202 KB)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.