The Mission is seeking competitive individuals to staff vacant positions by offering an attractive salary package. Interested applicants should carefully read the vacancy announcement and fill their application form completely if they meet all the requirements.
Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be considered.
Note: If the position is opened to “In-House Candidates Only,” then you must be an existing U.S. Mission, Pakistan employee. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests, interviews, pre-employments clearances (if selected) or relocating for joining.
- 14-132 Budget Analyst (For In-House candidates only), Islamabad, Closing Date: September 01, 2014 (PDF 216 KB)
- 14-131 Real Property Supervisor, Islamabad, Closing Date: September 01, 2014 (PDF 133 KB)
- 14-128 Warehouseman (Residential Escort-Housing) (For In-House candidates only), Islamabad, Closing Date: August 21, 2014 (PDF 220 KB)
- 14-127 Security Investigator, Karachi, Closing Date: August 21, 2014 (PDF 281 KB)
- 14-126, Economic Assistant, Lahore, Closing Date: August 19, 2014 (PDF 204 KB)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.