The Mission is seeking competitive individuals to staff vacant positions by offering an attractive salary package. Interested applicants should carefully read the vacancy announcement and fill their application form completely if they meet all the requirements.
Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be considered.
Note: If the position is opened to “In-House Candidates Only,” then you must be an existing U.S. Mission, Pakistan employee. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests, interviews, pre-employments clearances (if selected) or relocating for joining.
- 14-64 Warehouseman, Islamabad, Closing Date: April 30, 2014 (PDF 213 KB)
- 14-41-C, Cancellation Administrative Assistant, Islamabad (PDF 7 KB)
- 14-63 Dispatcher (In-House Candidates Only), Islamabad, Closing Date: April 29, 2014 (PDF 136 KB)
- 14-62 Chauffeur (Security), Peshawar, Closing Date: April 28, 2014 (PDF 184 KB)
- 14-61 BASE Technician, Islamabad, Closing Date: April 27, 2014 (PDF 204 KB)
- 14-60 Safety Program Coordinator, Karachi, Closing Date: April 24, 2014 (PDF 319 KB)
- 14-59 Chauffeur (Security), Two Positions, Islamabad, Closing Date: April 23, 2014 (PDF 248 KB)
- 14-58 Supply Clerk, Islamabad, Closing Date: April 22, 2014 (PDF 212 KB)
- 14-57 Electrician, Islamabad, Closing Date: April 20, 2014 (PDF 248 KB)
- 14-56 Painter, Islamabad, Closing Date: April 20, 2014 (PDF 267 KB)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.