The Mission is seeking competitive individuals to staff vacant positions by offering an attractive salary package. Interested applicants should carefully read the vacancy announcement and fill their application form completely if they meet all the requirements.
Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be considered.
Note: If the position is opened to “In-House Candidates Only,” then you must be an existing U.S. Mission, Pakistan employee. No TA/DA will be admissible for tests, interviews, pre-employments clearances (if selected) or relocating for joining.
- 15-14 Truck Driver, Islamabad, Closing Date: February 12, 2015 (PDF 249 KB)
- 15-13 Program Management Assistant (M&E), Islamabad, Closing Date: February 12, 2015 (PDF 201 KB)
- 15-12 Cultural Affairs Specialist, Lahore, Closing Date: February 10, 2015 (PDF 184 KB)
- 15-11 Administrative Assistant, (For In-House Candidates only), Islamabad, Closing Date: February 08, 2015 (PDF 202 KB)
- 15-10 Supply Supervisor, Peshawar, Closing Date: February 05, 2015 (PDF 247 KB)
- 15-09 Chauffeur (Security), Karachi, Closing Date: February 04, 2015 (PDF 204 KB)
- 15-08 Economic Assistant, Islamabad, Closing Date: February 02 , 2015 (PDF 204 KB)
- 15-03 Nurse (Part Time), Lahore, Closing Date: Open until filled (PDF 136 KB)
- 14-203 Chauffeur (Security), Islamabad, Closing Date: Open until filled (PDF 204 KB)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.