MRV Application Fee
Nonimmigrant visa applicants are required to pay an MRV fee unless exempt from the fee requirement:
|Nonimmigrant Visa Services||Fee US$|
|Tourist (B-1/B-2), Student (F and M), Exchange Program (J), Crew Member (C1/D), Journalist (I) Visas||$160|
|Petition-Based Employment Visas (H, L, O, P, Q and R)||$190|
|Treaty Trader and Investor Visas (E)||$205|
|Fiancé Visas (K)||$265|
The following are not required to pay the MRV Fee:
- Diplomatic passport holders
- Official passport holders applying for official visas
- Employees of International Organizations (G Visas)
- Foreign Military Personnel stationed in the U.S. (NATO visas)
- Exchange Visitors who are sponsored by the U.S. government (J Visas)
MRV APPLICATION FEE
The MRV application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. There will be no refund of the fee, regardless of whether the visa is ultimately issued or refused. There will also be no refund of the fee if you schedule an appointment, cancel and do not reschedule within 12 months.
The receipt is valid for one visa application within twelve months of the date of payment. If you are unable to attend the interview you may reschedule an appointment for any time within that 12 month period. The receipt is not valid for use by a third party.